- A tradition that began just a few years ago joyfully returned this year after a temporary hiatus in 2020. …
- Q: What do you get when you ask students to collaborate and use their technology tools to prove that they …
- An important part of celebrating Catholic Schools Week is the honoring of teachers, staff, and students for their tremendous work …
- Office of the Archbishop 835 North Rush Street Chicago, IL 60611 312.534.8230 October 1, 2020 Mr. Michael Kendrick Principal, Saint …
SOCIAL MEDIA FEED
@sjs_bulldogs, @padrematt, @sjs_principal, @FSA_StJames, @sjs_edtech, @GoBulldogs_SJS, @abc123dillon, @misstambling, @mcdermottband, @sjs_art, @mrsprazuch123, @stjamesschoola1, @mrslongscience1
Fill my heart with compassion for others
𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄? Principal Kendrick puts together a music montage every morning of the week to motivate the students entering school.
✔ Motivational Monday
✔ Country Thunder Tuesday
✔ Worship Wednesday
✔ Throwback Thursday
✔ Fantastic Friday
May faith bring freedom and pardon
Grant us always the help of your grace
O Lord, bring about unity in our world
Confer on our family your help and forgiveness
Live a life of holiness and righteousness
𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗪! This is an 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 sale that 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝟲/𝟭𝟯. No late orders can be accepted. Please use SJS code STJ212.
Visit https://t.co/ZUBVZsU2v7 to place your order. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lord, begin a new work of love within me
Trust in the merciful Providence of God
𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥! May God Bless you all for a safe, happy and healthy summer with your loved ones. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces back here in 70 days...but who’s counting🙂#agreatdaytobeabulldog
Model goodness and holy wisdom
Free us from doing evil and lead us to what is right
Grant our family the gifts of unity and peace
Firmly hold the faith, profess it by our deeds
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁’𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽! We are so proud of every student, teacher, staff and parent. We knew we could all #FindAWay to make this year successful. We ended the year with an pep rally outside, water balloon toss, relay races and a DUNK TANK! ...Now let’s summer!! #WeDidIt
May we be governed by your Spirit, O Lord
A special congratulations to our very own Ms. Frye who will be getting married soon! Her PreK4 class showered her with gifts and love. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
*𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺
- START FLOCKING HERE
- #FindYourWay to Saint James and join us for Virtual Open House...starting Sunday, January 31, 2021.
- Due to current COVID restrictions and guidelines, we are forced to replace our annual Cookies with the Santa event. This …
- You are invited to join Saint James School VIRTUALLY for our Pre-K and Kindergarten Information Night on Thursday, December 3 …
- Discover Your 2020 National Blue Ribbon School November 9- 14 Receive the Blue Ribbon Treatment at Saint James School when …
MEET A TEACHER
SAINT JAMES MEDIA CENTER
Phone: (224) 345-7145 | Fax: (224) 345-7220
820 N. Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004