FACULTY / STAFF
Safe Food List
I am thrilled to be teaching 2nd grade again at St. James School!! This is my 8th year teaching 2nd grade and feel it is the best year in school! I have also worked as a teaching assistant in kindergarten, a substitute teacher in the primary grades, and a preschool teacher. In 1997 I earned my Bachelors of Education from Illinois State University and in 2017 I earned my Master’s of Education in Reading from National Louis University.
- I married my husband 22 years ago at St. James Church
- I have 4 children: my 21 year old daughter is a senior at DePaul University, my 19 year old daughter is a sophmore at Illinois State University, my 16 year old son is a sophomore at St. Viator High School, and my 13 year old son attends St. James School and is in 7th grade
- I have 6 godchildren, 1 brother, 2 sisters, 10 nephews and 6 nieces and 2 great nephews & niece!
- I have a blonde Shih-pooh dog named Shadow who is only ten pounds
- I enjoy reading books, crocheting, walking, and watching old movies
- I love watching my children play sports: soccer, volleyball, basketball, and swimming
- My passion is teaching and watching my students grow and learn is incredibly rewarding
- I enjoy preparing my students for their 2 sacraments, go to weekly mass and love Jesus!
Second grade is a memorable year filled with milestones and I’m honored to journey alongside of you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to working with you to make this a successful year for your child.
October 28th Science Test, DOL Test
October 30th Spelling and Simple Solutions
Mondays – Second Step
Tuesdays – Gym
Wednesday – Mass & Music
Thursdays – Gym