FACULTY / STAFF
Mrs. Christine Trausch
Art 3rd-8th grade/Religion Upper Grades
Thank you to our very generous Parents Club for our new kiln! The 7th graders were thrilled to be the first to benefit from this new addition to our classroom!
– 7th Grade Religion
- Thursday, October 17 – PARABLE PROJECT due. Parable Project_Rubric 2019 . / . List of 46 Parables
- Thursday, October 10 – JOURNAL due – (I want to hand these back to you on Friday – project due Thursday, October 17)
Use bullet points for this assignment!
– Briefly describe a modern-day situation you will use for your project to teach this same lesson.
– List the characters that will be in your parable (use characters that are familiar to you in your modern-day life.)
– What is the setting of your parable? (use a setting that is familiar to you and your peers)
- Thursday, October 3 – JOURNAL due – Use bullet points for this assignment!
– Choose parable (from list provided) that you have chosen to use for this project. (Include Gospel Chapter:Verse)
**YOU MAY NOT CHOOSE THE GOOD SAMARITAN PARABLE**
– Briefly describe the lesson Jesus is trying to teach in this parable. (only write a few sentences)
– Briefly describe a modern-day situation that could be used to teach this same lesson.
Friday, September 13 – JOURNAL due – If you were to briefly describe Jesus to someone who had never heard of Him, what would you say? How could you briefly explain Him?
- Friday, September 6 – Bookmark –
Decorate both sides:
1. One side with Trinity Symbols, Words of prayer, scripture, or inspiration
2. One side with “FIND A WAY”
- Friday, August 30 – Parent Letter signed and turned in through Google Classroom
- Friday, August 30 – JOURNAL due – How do you pray? In what ways do you prepare yourself to pray?
(place, environment, music? quiet? with others? alone? Etc.)