FACULTY / STAFF
Mrs. Christine Trausch
Art 3rd-8th grade/Religion Upper Grades
Thank you to our very generous Parents Club for our new kiln! The 7th graders were thrilled to be the first to benefit from this new addition to our classroom!
– 7th Grade Religion
- Friday, September 13 – JOURNAL due – If you were to briefly describe Jesus to someone who had never heard of Him, what would you say? How could you briefly explain Him?
- Friday, September 6 – Bookmark –
Decorate both sides:
1. One side with Trinity Symbols, Words of prayer, scripture, or inspiration
2. One side with “FIND A WAY”
- Friday, August 30 – Parent Letter signed and turned in through Google Classroom
- Friday, August 30 – JOURNAL due – How do you pray? In what ways do you prepare yourself to pray?
(place, environment, music? quiet? with others? alone? Etc.)